Local Interagency Coordinating Area (LICA)
A collaboration between Early Start vendors, community partners and parents/caregivers working together for educational and networking opportunities focusing on those topics surrounding child development and the delivery of services to children from birth to three (3) years old.
LICA Participants include:
- Early Start Service Providers
- Parents of children receiving early start services
- Regional Center Early Start service coordinators, Manager of Client Services and other key staff members
- Community partners (Early Head Start programs, local school district representatives, and other invited partners
- Partners from Placer, Nevada, Alpine, El Dorado, Yolo, & Sacramento counties